TAWANI Enterprises, Inc.
DEPARTMENT: TAWANI Enterprises Inc.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) performing a wide variety of functions independently, exercising confidential discretion and sound judgment in the performance of these duties. The Executive Assistant helps to screen phone calls and take detailed messages, maintain office files, keep calendar to include scheduling meetings, prepare mailings and routine correspondence as directed, run errands, attend meetings, and complete reports as requested by the CFO. Administrative services may be provided to other department staff as required. Additionally, this person will assist with special projects as assigned by the CFO.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Being knowledgeable in all activities and projects the CFO is involved in, as to accurately respond to routine inquiries from staff.
• Developing and implementing systems to ensure needs and expectations of the CFO are met in a timely and efficient manner.
• Organizing meetings called by the CFO, including preparing agendas, inviting attendees, scheduling meeting rooms, ordering equipment, taking and transcribing meeting minutes, monitoring action and follow-up items, and keeping permanent records as appropriate.
• Setting up and monitoring working project files, assuring deadlines are met.
• Scheduling appointments, keeping calendar current, providing optimal time for work and special projects.
• Sorting, reading and annotating incoming mail and documents, ensuring all documents are complete prior to obtaining executive’s signature; composing responses or providing pertinent information for executive response, when necessary.
• Answering, screening and handling telephone calls appropriately. Representing executives(s), responds to calls relaying information reflecting executive’s views and wishes, reporting back any unusual circumstances.
• Composing correspondence for signature.
• Maintain and oversee department permanent files in accordance with policy. Keeping current, as well a pertinent background information available and easily retrievable, serving as an “information resource” as requested.
• Coordinating all travel arrangements for CFO including airfare, hotel and/or conference registration, etc., respective of budgetary limits and policy guidelines.
• Assisting with front desk coverage and the duties included, when this person is absent
• Providing additional administrative assistance to the department as required.
• Performing other duties as assigned by the CFO.
• 3- 5 years experience in specific administrative support capacity
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented and organized
• Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications quickly;
• Intermediate to advanced level abilities with Microsoft Office products and Adobe products
• Ability to organize and lead projects and perform multiple tasks in a busy environment
• Flexible and ability to adapt readily to changing circumstances
DEPARTMENT: TAWANI Enterprises
This position works closely with the various lines of business (LOBs) supporting end to end procurement management ensuring start to finish support of the procurement and vendor management processes and in accordance with regulatory guidance. Responsibilities also include coordinating procurement resources, tools, methodologies and judgment to business units to ensure best execution.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• The Procurement Manager will have customers throughout the organization, so excellent influencing and communication skills are a must. Work must be accomplished in a collaborative environment across all LOBs to ensure our internal customers are highly engaged. The
• Draft, review and negotiate contracts and other legal documents.
• Comfortable operating in both structured and unstructured environments.
• Develop sourcing strategies, supplier communications, requests for proposal (and related due diligence), deal negotiations (contract terms and conditions, scopes of work, pricing, service levels, etc.), contract development, and contract administration
• As directed review of any requested vendors and/or solutions, a review and comparison of any new requested solution providers against those solutions/capabilities of current provider(s) comparable solutions. Reduction of providers on overlapped services where/when possible.
• Coordinate standardized agreement creation and execution for various consistent processes.
• Demonstrated interest and passion in ways to make activities more efficient and innovative from initiation of contract matters (RFQ) through close-out.
• Work effectively with other groups and departments on all matters of project activities that may require Contract Department contributions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong awareness of what type of communication is appropriate for what audience
• Coordinate for key strategic vendors, scorecard creation, implementation and review process.
• Review and update the vendor management policy and procedures;
• Implement and maintain the vendor database; including, adding current and new vendors, and updating vendor information as needed and at least annually.
• Create and oversee the evaluation of new vendors and support the vendor review and approval process to maintain an appropriate degree of control over vendor relationships. Guide LOB managers through the process of refining and scoping an identified need, evaluating market options, and assessing vendors; lead the subsequent review and negotiations with prospective vendors.
• Develop and conduct training programs to multiple corporate functions on contracts.
• Able to demonstrate strong drive for results in order to address heavy volume of projects along with ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills needed in order to successfully negotiate from difficult selling position on key areas of concern (i.e., direct, consequential and liquidated damages).
• Able to handle stressful situations with professionalism and calm demeanor.
• Ability to exploit various software currently available to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement group.
• Handle special projects as requested by management
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
• Minimum of 4 years of contracts or project management experience
• Minimum of 4 years of negotiation experience
• Contracts certifications (CPCM, CFCM or CCCM)
• Project management certifications (PMP, PgMP, PfMP or PMI-RMP)
DEPARTMENT: TAWANI Enterprises Inc.
The Systems Support is responsible for administering the systems applications and reporting platforms for finance/accounting providing training and support to Tawani end-users while efficiently maintaining the system and database. Current systems applications include Yardi, Quick Books and Resnexus.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Ability to manage cases in support ticketing system
• Develop a working knowledge of and maintain a proficiency in system applications and reporting platforms utilized by Tawani accounting
• Identifies and troubleshoots issues within the system applications and reporting platforms
• Administers and monitors user profiles for consistency and appropriate access in consideration of position duties and responsibilities
• Perform system, business, and end-user process reviews to identify inefficiencies and make sound recommendations to internal clients and end-users that enable improved productivity
• Capable of identifying repeat requests and perform root cause analysis and recommend solutions to reduce repetitive requests
• Make recommendations to resolve access issues and ensure proper segregation of duties and implement changes while ensuring all changes impacting users are appropriately scheduled and communicated
• Design and generate reports based on standard and custom requests
• Understand the relationship/integration/impact between key business partnerships and entities
• Serve as front-line contact with external vendor for administration and monitoring responsibilities, maintaining a positive professional relationship.
• Understand system integration points and impacts
• Responsible for other credit card applications as applicable
• Keep abreast of vendor updates/revisions/future changes and impact on current processes
• Prepare documentation to support system administrative functions, procedures and processes, including but not limited to the following:
• Setting up new user accounts
• Modifying and terminating access
• Resetting passwords
• Determine roll-based access needs
• Performing periodic system access review
• FAQs which documents historical issues and resolutions
• Conduct new user training to support operations
• Process and protocol for monitoring or initiating system interfaces with a multitude of applications
• Experience in Database Technology and/or experience in the Property Management industry
• 3 years of Yardi Voyager 6/7s, or a comparable system, administration experience is required
• Exceptional customer support skills
• An understanding of Accounting principles and the ability to work with the Accounting Department to resolve concerns
• Solid project management and organizational skills
• Ability to train staff on system and associated updates
• Experience in compliance monitoring or administration
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction in a fast paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively, productively, and positively with others
• Coordinate user acceptance testing among stakeholders