TAWANI Enterprises, Inc.
Public Relations Senior Manager
• Responsible for creating and managing public relations for all TAWANI entities.
• Collaborate and partner with Marketing to develop strategic promotional plans.
• Research markets and initiate new ideas for future brand growth.
• Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases.
• Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
• Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
• Implement and manage social media strategies & postings.
• Grow online supporter base and traffic.
• Build and sustain online communities.
• Cultivate and manage relationships with media outlets.
• Create content for blogs.
• Plan and organize events.
• Manage crisis strategy and communication as needed.
• Edit and revise content as necessary.
• Monitor and Manage public relations efforts.
• Track media coverage and create monthly and yearly reports.
• Manage junior staff.
• Proven work experience
• Results oriented
• Ability to foster long-term relationships with key professionals
• Exceptional writing skills and ability to tell a story
• Proactive planning to build brand equity
• Team management skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Familiar with public relations software