- Roundtable on Labor and EmploymentCrain's Chicago BusinessOctober 18, 2022TAWANI Enterprises, Inc.’s Director of Human Resources, Nicole Pettis, joined Crain’s Chicago Business for a roundtable on labor and employment.
- Book Award Winner: Lita & Jean: Memoirs of Two Generations of Military WomenNonfiction Authors AssociationAugust 03, 2022A shattering tell–all: the fight of this mother and daughter for themselves, each other, and the world around them is a painful yet riveting account of family, service, and love.
- Stevie® AwardsStevie® Award Winners Announced in The 20th American Business Awards®April 28, 2022TAWANI Enterprises Inc. won the Stevie silver award for Veteran-Owned Business of the Year.
- Around Town visits Lang House ChicagoWGNApril 06, 2022Ana Belaval from WGN’s Around Town gives us a tour of Lang House Chicago.
- Roundtable on Diversity in Recruiting and HiringCrain's Chicago BusinessSeptember 02, 2021Workplace diversity is more important than ever as job seekers, employees, vendors and consumers seek out organizations committed to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). TAWANI’s Samantha Lewandowski shared her insights with Crain’s Content Studio.
- 10 Beautiful Chicago Airbnb Listings to Check Out For Your Next VacationUrban MatterApril 15, 2021Are you visiting Chicago and looking for a unique stay in the heart of a great neighborhood? Do you live in the area but want to stay downtown for the weekend in a luxurious space? Make yourself at home at one of these extra-special, extra-beautiful spaces with the best Chicago...
- Frank Lloyd Wright Homes You Can Rent for the WeekendHotels Above ParMarch 08, 2021Frank Lloyd Wright was one of America’s most famous architects. As an antithesis to Victorian architecture, Wright pioneered Prairie-style buildings, structures easily identified by features such as low-pitched roofs, overhanging eaves, a central chimney, and open floor plans.
- Tawani Hospitality Presents FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT’S EMIL BACH HOUSE — PreviewPicture This PostFebruary 19, 2021Tawani Hospitality’s Emil Bach House is reopening for indoor, guided tours. Located in Chicago’s Rogers Park neighborhood, this residence was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1915.
- Jennifer Pritzker: Biden’s Repeal of Transgender Military Ban Good for EverybodyWTTWFebruary 17, 2021Transgender individuals can once again serve in the U.S. military after President Joe Biden signed an executive order last month that overturns a ban from former President Donald Trump, which was ordered in a series of tweets during his first year in office.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s $10,000 HomeWrite on WrightJanuary 14, 2021Book Chronicles the ‘History, Design and Restoration’ of Chicago’s Emil and Anna Bach House...